The management of he Club is by a Board appointed at the annual general meeting. Each member is elected for a two year term with half the members retiring each year. Each member has general responsibilities and a specific portfolio. Each member can appoint others to assist them. General roles and responsibilities are outlined below along with some biographical information. Go to individual responsibilities via the navigation menu.
General (Chair & All Portfolios)
- Responsible to the Chair and reports to the Board (portfolios only).
- Nominate persons and/or sub committees and work with them to meet the responsibilities of the portfolio.
- Liaise with other Board members as required.
- Prepare report for annual report.
- Assist with social activities, sponsorship, special promotions,publicity and fund raising.
- Promote the Club to members and the community at large.
- Identify and train possible successor(s).